Wednesday, July 13, 2011



Hey all! This is a quick post but I will be back soon with lots we have accomplished while hubby was on a two week shutdown. I wanted to tell you all that I linked my last project to one of my very favorite blogs http://www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/. She does amazing things with her house and she doesn't fear power tools. If you are at all interested in home improvement/ decorating you should check out her blog. Once a month she does a before and after party that I linked up to. The projects people post on her blog are simply inspriring. Sometimes when I lack motivation, I get on and look at what everyone has done and it motivates me to get in gear and get things done. So, go check it out and stay tuned for what we have been accomplishing around the Calderon Abode!






2 comments: