Monday, October 24, 2011

Life in the Valley



Life is the valley is not what I want




Yet, I loyally work on and live here where you have placed me




I sow the seeds, wipe the sweat from my brow, and continue faithfully toiling




Sometimes I feel there is no purpose to the work you have given me




It is then my ever present, loving God you pick me up, place me briefly on the mountaintop and reveal a glimpse of the beautiful design you have simply asked me to plant.








I have a lot to update you on my dear readers and I will very soon. I feel like I have been in survival mode for a while. Not depressed or even troubled, just living day to day for the past couple of months. So, at the end of the day I seem to have little energy to write about our adventures here. Has anyone else ever felt like that? =) I will give you some teasers though about our recent projects.....one is something I have wanted to curl up in front of and read books for a long time and two others are heart stopping, major purchases. Back soon! Blessing from my family to yours!

6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say you are beautiful, so happy we are family. I love you! hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much! Your comment made my day. So happy we are family too. =) Life is good, very busy as always. lol How are you doing Cassie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie! This writing is beautiful! I HAVE BEEN THERE TOO!!! And those glimpses are what I press toward in those long days! I love you! I am excited to read more!! Have a blessed day my friend! It is always encouraging to read your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lindsey for your kind words! I am glad any of my little rambling are an encouragement to you. =)I love you too and pray Canada is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete