Saturday, April 17, 2010

How Time Flies

Boy have I been slacking lately....I think it has been almost two months since my last post. This is my really busy season for all of my jobs. Garage sale season has started as well. I have only got to go a few times due to work though. =/ Miss Addie is doing amazing. People ask me if she is walking and I chuckle and say......and running....and climbing. The poor dear had 4 goose eggs on her head within in one week. Miguel is just up to his normal...work and working on the house. So my friends, you really have not missed much in our lives. Anyone else out there a garage saler? If so....what's the best deal you every found?

7 comments:

  1. oh, I've been to a g-sale or two in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So whats the best deal you have ever found? (Like I don't already know, but maybe my other readers would like to) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that bag full of Strawberry shortcake things I bought for $3, then sold for over $120???

    Or VHope's crib for $20?

    Or the washer and dryer Alex bought for $90 when we first got married, that still run great?

    I really like the bookshelf I got for Nehemiah for $15, and the coupe car I got for $2 (I think it was $2)

    Or the carseat/stroller you and Mom got me for $30.

    I could go on and on but I'm sure that would bore people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love garage sales! I can't think what the best I ever got was though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love garage sales,too! Jess and I go every year to the Lost Creek ones in Lima! I guess my best deal was probably a room full of exercise equipment for $55... it was at various sales throughout the day. I got a bike, a rowing machine, a gazelle type thing, weights and bench, and another big thing that worked out the thighs... (don't know what it was called!) That was a good day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steph,

    Always enjoy your post, even if they are few and far between. I just wanted to say thank you again for our chat. All is well but need to touch base. Call me when its a good time, I know your scheduls must be crazy. Lots of love and God Bless! Canti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for sharing! I know, I know, I need to do better about posting. I realize I have been doing about one a month, and May is almost over and I still have not posted one. I shall strive to do better.

    ReplyDelete